Saturday 12 May 2012

Rainbow

Rainbow in Nature

I become amazed just say Rainbow, what a magician phenomena is the rainbow! I am on my wait for the rainbow in every single moment in my life and the equivalent of this rainbow in my body is my ideas hierarchy, ever idea takes me to the other one, and this appears obviously in my writings, it becomes a habit as I start with a red idea then I jump to a yellow one & finally I write the violet charming one.
More than a natural phenomena the rainbow acts on my emotions, I wish one day any human being can swim through the rainbow as may people swam over the wide amazing space.
And I am still dreaming of the rainbow.  
Rainbow in Sea, The Amazing Rainbow Fish

1 comment:

  1. Wel, iam a day dreamer as the name says i always have a day dreames, as your rainbow dream here, is on of those.it a fairy dreame that i would like to dream about. To be submerged with,
    to be all about, thank you for this delightful colors

    ReplyDelete