Sunday 6 May 2012

The Counter Part (3) The End

"ok, pick your phone & reply my husband I do not mind" she said then she went to a storm of laugh, he switched off his mobile with a wondering look to her madness, then he said "I do not understand, really I do not understand you!"
she continued her laughing and said" the ordinary young people do not understand someone like me, are you younger than me? hehehehehehe, I can not stop laughing I do not know why, but I am sorry."
"you know that I am older than you" he said, of a quick reply she said" it dose not be counted by years, it is only counted be experience ."
out of his normal tone he asked "have you ever fall in love?"
with a depressed facial impressions " I did not expect this question ever from you, for sure I can love, I love every man I know, I love you at this moment, and I after I leave you now I will love my husband and so on."
He asked " are you satisfied with your life?"
"As long as my counter counts entertainment and joy I will be satisfied, and each time I am in a palace I will be happy and the counter will record that."
"palaces again?" he asked, "your home is a palace and each home I go for a love picnic will be a palace too, do not waste the time in nonsense talk, I will go to the bedroom & I am waiting you there to discover many stories there.'
H e started to prepare whiskey and other staff she asked him to prepare and come back to her in the room, he finished & got back to the room, he knocked the door many times and she did not open, he called her name and she did not reply, finally he thought that she is playing or want to make unexpected action like her unexpected talk so, he opened the door and his blood ran cold when he saw her out of all of her clothes and looking to the surface of the room, her body was yellow & cold and her eyes were fully opened, simply she dead !!!!
He did not know what to make or how to deal with situation, one thing he made, he picked his phone and said "I will tell you a story of serious talk, I know that what I am going to tell you is hard but you should act with fully wisdom, your wife is in my house & she dead in my bedroom, come and I will help you to cloak the story and take her body to your home, remember you have a child, waiting you, bye."
The End 

2 comments: