Friday 10 August 2012

Inspirational Beauty

   One day, the little kid asked her father to do a plastic surgery in her nose, and the father told her to wait for her 18th to do such a surgery, she lived her life on that hope, she summarized her life in a title of "better nose I will have"also, she stopped her life till the age of 18, everything was hanged up on the 18.
I have an old injury above my right eye brow, & I trust it is inspirational
At 17, her dad passed away and she spent all the family`s money & heritage to pay for her father`s debts, and at 18 she became the saddest girl on Earth even though she was a real beautiful woman, but every time she looks in her mirror, she sees her little big nose only.
She continued her life on the hope of new slim nose, and when a man proposed her for marriage, she accepted and asked him to give her money to do her dreaming surgery, instead of a wedding ring, it was just a strange ask on the man`s ears, then he canceled his marriage proposal leaving this message for her:


"You had the best face I have never seen before I met you, your nose that may the idiots think that it is little bigger than your face feature, inspired me to write my winning story about the inspirational beauty of a woman dose not care about every detail in her face & took the responsibility of her family after their breadwinner passed away, forgive me, my ex-queen, I thought that u had this inspirational beauty"

No comments:

Post a Comment