Monday 27 February 2012

Refresh Yourself

Another long night in the wide desert where I work and where my strong inspiration had born, I was looking for something new or by another word I was looking for something so old and I tried to see it with different point of view.
After looking here and there, I found that the oldest thing that I know “is meJJJ” I know Ms.Hind Mohy Eldin for 22 years so, I tried to discover myself again.
I started to read about the Capricorn woman and I found as I go old my capricornism increases J that was one successful trail in refinding myself.
Comparing between my old dreams of being a writer and my real life that I am petroleum engineer, the result was little satisfying because I am trying to be an engineer with the soul of a musician and the thinking of a writer.
Egyptian, Egyptian and Egyptian that was my nationality test result J may be I am Egyptian in feelings but I think like ….????!!!!! Strange creature from another planet: D:D:D
Liberal to the core! And this liberality increased after reading in the different religion, that made my belief in differences increases and I took a promise to love the other what he is (L) (F).
Stop for a moment of crying on some dreams went through my hands LL so I will not continue crying on them because they went J whatever gone with the wind or out of the hands of Hind J they are over now “no crying on the spelt milk”……….Finished!
Capricorn 
Finally, I was at a night of an interesting conversation with myself, that covered with silence but it was so worm with hope. It is a night when hope became art and life replaced the past. JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment