Saturday 25 February 2012

The gift I Spend

A real power that can change directions and destinies, a single moment may separate between love and hate or life and death.
Give me any issue and I promise that I will you put your hand on the time factor “the play maker” of this game.
A love relationship is not a suitable person in a suitable time, but it is a suitable time and any person. I wrote about the power of ideas before this article, but if I will talk about the glamour of ideas I must add the suitable time to achieve the required glamour, as the idea is fast as the price of it increases.
The glory is age, not a place so, do not waste your gift in nonsense, make your life as an age of glory.
Keep your moments in powerful ideas; you will be the man that you want to be.


Trust yourself EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment