Friday 17 February 2012

The Power of Ideas

They have their own tastes, they have their attractions, they have their own energy and they deserve what nothing else deserve...they are the ideas.
Ideas like chances, do not know their friends on this earth but their friends must know them. Actually, what ,  forces me to write about ideas is the sickness of them, really I am girl of her ideas sickness, and what a beautiful sickness I have!
My ideas generate my future, I think of this day and night and I am in a search of new ideas but through my experience I found that ideas like lucky love they have their own effect and taste as they come with unknown date and time.
My pray is to have creative ideas with nonstop river of innovation , that makes me happy and the people around me will be better.
 The power of ideas came from their  ability to change their friends and perhaps the world. Just think to get the change, being the change is something greater than the change itself.
Let your ideas free, publish show them to the universe and fight for them to get their loyalty for you as long as you live in this short life.
After death, I do not know wither we will can generate ideas or not but I will know one day outside the brooders of this world and for sure I am of my ideas....my POWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment