Wednesday 11 July 2012

How to be Important?

                                                   listen to the mantra, it worth your ears !
 If you want to be important, you do not need to be like the hermit who summarized his dedicated life in meditation to bring the universe this inspirational mantra "om ma ni pad me hum", just you need to go out of your biological borders which are called: your limps, your face, your head,....etc. your body, leave your soul at the need for it.
I felt that I am important just one time in my 22 years short life, of course not when I fall in love with a boy, but it was when I expressed & showed my loyalty & my passion to my home country during the revolution days.

After the meditation sessions, we can not hide the good feeling even to the mirror itself, this occurs beacuse we leave the bodies & go away with the pure natural ideas leaving the earth while we still in place, but it is the marvel when the soul swims in the wide space & the body is still captured, your importance is your sacrifice, got it?
A Syrian Revolutionist 

No comments:

Post a Comment