Friday 27 April 2012

The Counter Part (2)

"Which kind of music do you like most?" she asked, he answered with a sarcastic tone"no time for music my queen, oh sorry my wild cat!"
"well, it is great to show me your stupid ideas before any progress in this relationship, thank you because you did not waste my precious time."
then she moved in the door direction with no facial impressions or any stress in her steps, and once she tried to open the door he said from his place" I am not to force you to stay, but I want to understand something in your mind, you have a charming body no doubt of that, but there is something in your mind I can not describe, only I need to discover."
she turned back to him with a friendly satisfied voice & look "I am sure of my choice to spend this night with you."
she went back to him and had a sit on the arm of the chair that he sited on.
"you are not the first married lady to come to this house, but I think you will be the first one welcomes any question about your husband."
she laughed at a very high voice" yes, I am the maddest one among your ladies but I will not give you the chance to ask, I will narrate ten years of my life in ten minutes."
"ten years in ten minutes, are you accountant?" he asked, "no, I am traveler" a quick reply by her.
"you work as a travel! well so, how much they pay you?"he joked.
"they reward me not pay for me" she smiled and he replied "amazing you are"
she started to tell " the counter is our life, every moment should carry something new, something different, for a scientist the time is so precious it carries knowledge, fame & money, but for a bohemian traveler like it carries entertainment, risk & adventure."
Then his mobile phone rang, "It is your husband!" he said.
To be continued.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment