Thursday 8 March 2012

The Counter Part (1)


It was 10 o`clock at night, she came to him at his home; she wore one of her stunning expensive dresses and enhanced her natural alarming beauty with a thick mascara.
He opened the door and his eyes full with her glamour, “you look like a movie star!” he said, “No I am a wild cat” she replied with a charming smile.
She entered the house with him with looks went around here and there, he asked her if she loved his house but she said “I am sick of all of my palaces”
“You are a queen; I do not have any doubt of that but what do u mean by your palaces?”
With a cold look “I am bohemian, I am not your queen and I hate slaves “
“So, what is for your palaces” he asked.
“As long as you do not understand, your house will not be one of them”
His favorite choice was to be silent till he could discover this lady not only physically as he liked but it became intellectually too.

No comments:

Post a Comment